HTC One Developer Edition Announced
HTC announced the availability of HTC One Developer Edition. This version of the handset is aimed specifically towards developers, and offers the features, including an unlocked bootloader and SIM.
The HTC One Developer Edition features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage space. The display has full HD resolution, and the smartphone抯 body is made entirely of metal, making this a robust handset both inside and out. Both the SIM and bootloader are unlocked.
The specifications of the HTC One Developer Edition include:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- SIM and bootloader unlocked
- Open APIs for Bluetooth Low Energy, Infrared, and more
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- Two dual-membrane microphones for recording
- HSPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz (US)
The Developer Edition is only available in a limited quantity, so you shouldn抰 daily it. The handset will only be shipped to customers who have a United States zip code for $649.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!